Focus and Scope
The Interdisciplinary Journal of Sociality Studies (IJSS) provides a platform for academics, practitioners and social development experts across all fields of studies to publish their findings. IJSS welcomes articles that seek to provide empirical, conceptual, theoretical, and opinions on current social related issues. IJSS also encourages discourse on social development, policies and practices, relationships practices and innovations that empower individuals, families, groups, organisations, small and large entities. Our interest is limitless to thought-provoking interdisciplinary debates on the practical application of social-related issues, among others. The Journal seeks articles that contribute to social interpretation and emancipation of socially disadvantaged group, contributes to the creation of socially just, rights and humanity-based context. This Journal is considered as an outlet for intellectual scholarships for all disciplines, including but not limited to the following perspectives;
- Social Sciences
- Cultural Science
- Political and governance studies
- Education and social pedagogy
- Socio-political and economic studies
- Social anthropology and relationship studies
- Management and leadership studies
- Psycho-social studies
- Social health and well-being
- Humanity and social communication
- Language and socio-linguistics studies
- Religion and human discipline
- Social Law and Human rights
- Social Justice
- Management and Digital Innovation
- Social Geography
- Socio-cultural issues, among others.
Definition of Terms
- ERRCDF defines “Sociality Studies” as a socially informed discourse with an iota of socialisation and emancipation tendency involving humans and their relationships.
IJSS publishes one issue per year continuously on article-by-article. That is, articles submitted, reviewed and accepted between January and December each year are published on article-by-article basis in the same year. Accepted papers ready for publication at any time of the year are immediately made available online on an article-by-article basis.