Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I am aware that my article will be returned if not in line with the instructions given in the author guidelines
- I am aware that the article will not be submitted to another journal without a formal withdrawer which must be approved by the Editor-in-Chief via email to the author(s).
- I agree to pay the Article Processing Charges (APC) which is currently 200 USD (ZAR 3,250) if my article is accepted.
The articles published by the Interdisciplinary Journal of Sociality Studies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives licence which permits non-commercial re-use of an open-access article, as long as the original author and source are properly attributed, and provided the article is not modified or altered.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.